The Epic Rendezvous
Terms + Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and The Epic Rendezvous, LLC governing your participation in an Epic Rendezvous event. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that you (and all persons receiving a ticket) are 21 years of age or older, and have read through all terms, conditions, documents, and waivers. This is a 21+ event only. You will be required to provide proof of age upon arrival.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that you are responsible for the entire cost of the ticket for The Epic Rendezvous Experience (Hereafter TER). Refund requests made within 24 hours of purchase of ticket(s) are eligible for a full refund, unless the purchase date is within 14 days of the event’s start date. All tickets purchased 14 days, or less, prior to the event start date are non-refundable. Tickets purchased between 14 and 30 days before the event’s start date are eligible for a 25% refund. Tickets purchased 30 – 60 Days prior to the event start date are eligible for a 50% refund. Tickets purchased 60 or more before the event start date are eligible for a 75% refund. You agree by purchasing a ticket that you understand these terms and that any change to your status including sickness, loss of employment, voluntary withdrawal, or expulsion from the event does not change your responsibility for paying the price of your ticket(s).
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will abide by The Epic Rendezvous’ Code of Conduct. This code of conduct includes the following:
1. Build Good Culture. Welcoming, inclusive and fun culture does not happen by accident. These words very accurately describe the culture of TER at its inception and the principle that it was built upon. It is now in your hands to uphold this standard with your words and deeds. Let’s build on this legacy together.
2. Zero Tolerance Policy on Harassment. TER does not allow harassment, bullying, or hazing of any kind. This includes physical, verbal and sexual harassment. Harassment is persistent and unwanted attention or speech. If you are harassing individuals in attendance of any TER event you will be removed without refund.
3. Zero Tolerance Policy on Bullying. TER is a welcoming and inclusive place for people of all abilities. There is no tolerance for pressuring people into any kind of unwanted situation. You may not pressure people into doing anything at any time.
4. Zero Tolerance Policy on Sexual Assault. Sexual Assault is any non-consensual sexual touching of a person. If your hands are not asked for or been given a sober, verbal affirmation of touching, they should not be on another person. Any kind of touching should be verbally consented to before it begins.
5. Respect. This means that without question you respect someone’s gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or ethnicity, age, religion, political beliefs, philosophies, geographic origin, or socioeconomic status. You do not have to agree with people’s life choices, but TER is neither the time nor the place to disrespect those people’s life choices.
6. No Shaming. There is no reason for anyone to be shamed for any reason, at any time. All things at TER are opt-in, with no consequences for you if you opt-out. A player should not be shamed for opting out of any activity.
7. Don’t Be a Bigot. At no time should there be any bigotry, as defined as “intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself” toward anyone, inside or outside of TER. This includes racial, sexual, and religious opinions. Keep your comments to yourself.
8. COVID. All participants and staff of TER are required to abide by the COVID-19 CDC Procedures and Guidelines outlined on our website.
Future Contract & Release of Liability
All participants of The Epic Rendezvous will be required to sign a contract waiver before attendance that releases The Epic Rendezvous, its employees, volunteers and all other associated parties from liability to you and anyone in your party.
The Epic Rendezvous encourages all participants to acquire a Trip Insurance policy that covers all aspects of their travel and activities performed while in attendance of The Epic Rendezvous.